Tonight, I let Sawyer pop through the shower while the bath filled for his litle brothers. I wanted to buy some extra time to read "Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban" (largely for selfish reasons). Good plan.
So Lars and Haakon readied for the bath and Haakon decided to take a quick trip to the toilet before they jumped in. I urged Lars to do the same, although he is still firmly into his diapers. Lars shook his head, but pushed the step stool to the toilet to join his brother. As he stepped up he said, "My penis doesn't work." He held on to his impossibly tiny "member" and tried to mimic his brother.... and nothing came out. Haakon explained how it felt when the water came out and gently urged Lars to go potty. Nothing. Lars looked up at me with hands questioningly out at his sides... Eyebrows up and matter of fact, "See? It doesn't work..."
Please don't take bets on how long he'll be in diapers.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment