I can't capture the hilarity of this, but just so I remember... The other night Haakon was having a hard time sleeping, so he went to our bed at about 9:00. Three hours later, Jeff and I joined him, sleeping soundly, warm and snugly.
After a minute, Jeff began whispering about his time volunteering in Haakon's class, and about what a nice kid he thinks Haakon is. I added a few ditties here and there. It was hard not to feel super loving and gushy toward such a cuddle-muffin.
After quite a bit of blabbing about the joys of Haakon, Jeff started telling a story about a little friend of his named Noah. Out of the darkness, an equally cozy, but new whisper chimed in, "Actually, it was Wyatt."
As I shook with silent laughter, I wondered how long he had been listening. I'll never know.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment